Affordable and Custom Web Site Design

Affordable web site design.  Custom web site design.  Professional web site design.  Web site optimization and search engine submission.  This is what you receive when you choose me to be your web site designer!


Affordable, Custom Web Site Design
   My name is Vipin.  I have been specializing in small business web site development for over 10 years.  My clients have included insurance agencies, real estate agents, private schools, music bands, and many other forms of small business.

     As a web site designer, I provide affordable web site design services without using templates.  My custom web site design services are so affordable due to it being home based.  With virtually no overhead to cover, I am able to extend generous discounts for my web site development services.

     Please browse through my Portfolio of work and review my 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.  Referrals are a huge source of new small business web site projects.  I do all I can to ensure that clients are completely satisfied with my work.
The Design Process
     I involve you, as my client, in every step of the design of your small business web site.  We will start by discussing what you need your web site to say about your small business or organization.  I will then take those ideas we have put together and design a "rough draft" of your web site.  You will instruct me how to modify this rough draft of your web site to your complete satisfaction.

     Along with developing the perfect visual appearance and content that you desire, I will also perform additional services such as search engine optimization and search engine submission to get your new web site submitted and optimized to be found through the web's major search engines.  Custom graphical design is also included to provide your web site with excellent visual appeal.

     It generally takes me between 3 to 7 days to provide the finished product.  There are variables such as the size of your web site and the time of communication between you and myself (by email or phone).  I typically invest 15 to 30 hours into each web site.  I am most concerned with leaving you completely satisfied with your new web site and will invest all the time required to make that happen!
Affordable and Custom Web Site Design Affordable and Custom Web Site Design Reviewed by Freelance Web Designer on April 27, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.